The Stress Test service bases on the concept of helping users to check if the reslience of their infrastructure (during a real or assumed scenario) is within the limits setup, e.g. by an external body or the infrastructure owner.
The assessment (stress-test) is performed by means of InfraStress ResilienceTool, supporting different levels of users such as Beginners, Resilience Managers, In-Field Assessors, Expert & System Administrators. The special feature of the tool (“myDashboard”) allows to customize the tool for the particular user’s needs by configuring the layout in different ways: e.g. “as-the-user-likes-it”, by pre-defining it for the given type of users and for certain type of analysis.
The service will be managed and offered by ERRA (European Risk & Resilience Rating Assessment), allowing the following three main type of service:
1. self-assessment (no fee applied)
2. audited self-assessment (fee applied)
3. third party audit (fee applied)
InfraStress ResilienceTool has the following main innovative elements:
1. Use of InfraStress customazied EU-COIN methodology for optimized decision-making
2. Embedded AI-based support to the user (smart interface)
3. Full interaction with Situational Awarness part of teh IbfraStress Platform
Deliverable: D6.1 and D6.6.All the deliverables are classified as EU RESTRICTED.